- Basics of Physics
- Anatomy of Fire
- Elements of Combustion
- Classification of Fires
- Fire Extinguishers
- Hose Fittings
- Source of Water Supply
- Fire Hydrant System
- Pump and Primers
- Fixed Installations
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Smoke & Flame Detectors2
- Rope and Knots
- Basics of Safety Management in industries
- Concepts of safety in industries
- Safety Planning in industries
- Organizational levels of safety management in industries
- The Factories Act 1948-In Industries
- Part: 1 Health
- Part: 2 Registration Of Factories, Occupier And Inspection Staff
- Part: 3 Lighting:
- Part: 4 Safety In Machinery
- Part: 5 Hazardous Processes
- Part: 6 Labour Welfare
- Safety management of vital industrial parameters
- Part: 1 Specification of Lighting system in industries
- Part: 2 Specification of industrial ventilation systems
- Part: 3 Heat Stress management in industries
- Safety in Construction industries
- Hazard And Operability Review (HAZOP), analysis Techniques in industries
- Various Aspect of industrial accidents
- Safety Quotes / Slogans
Every year thousands of Employees are made sick and getting injured or meeting with fatal accidents in industries. Industrial man-days are lost and company incurrs heavy.
Losses due to payment of compensation besides, loss to society and country. This pose great concern to the nation.
To minimize the probability of hazards, injuries, risks and accidents, Industrial Safety Management is considered an important area for industries. Companies are spending heavily for training their work-force in the areas of industrial Safety management. Many ITI, Institutions and collages are preparing students in the field of industrial Safety Management.
This book titled “Fire Technology & Industrial Safety Management” covers areas of Industrial risks, accidents, audits and all areas required in Industrial Safety management. The book includes practical case studies in these fields. This book has been written by experts in this field including under-mentioned author who has worked for about four decades in sensitive defense explosive production areas requiring highest level of safety above all management. He is presently associated with industries and training institutions for imparting awareness and skill development. Details about author can be experienced by visiting Google site by putting dssganguly in search engine. The author and publisher is open to suggestions for improvement of contents. Also, the author can be contacted through publisher for any issues or contents beyond this book for improvement in their work-force, working and teaching areas.
Thus this book is recommended for practicing engineers, technocrats and other workers in day to day activities of controlling and Implementing Safety management on shop floor. Also, this book is suggested as a Text Book for ITI, Institutions for imparting Fire & Safety Courses.
Wishing a safer tomorrow.